Wet gas flowmeter
Anticorrosive wet gas flowmeter
Conventional wet gas flowmeter
Application and user benefits
Wet (drum type) gas flow meters are widely used to measure and record gas volume and natural gas in many industries, petrochemical processes, environments, test workshops or tests; control rooms, laboratories and research applications. Wet flow meters continuously provide even the most aggressive minimum gas flow and the highest accuracy and precision in inert or gas.
Wet gas flowmeter, easy to disassemble. The rotation of water level measurement is mainly realized by drum shaped flowing liquid (usually water or low viscosity clean oil). The needle type meter is combined with a rotating drum to record the flow rate of the flowing liquid in the metering tank.
1、 Model parameter table
2、 Measured medium
Type A is common type, using brass material, generally used in the range of non corrosive gas. LMF type is anticorrosive type, made of stainless steel and can measure corrosive gas
3、 How to use it
1. Place the instrument on the working table, adjust the ground screw to make the water bubble of the level in the center, and keep it in use for a long time.
2. Open the sealing nut of water level controller and pull out the inner wool rope.
3. In the socket of thermometer or pressure gauge, inject distilled water into the instrument. Stop injecting distilled water when distilled water flows out of the hole of water level controller. When the surplus distilled water flows out of the hole of water level controller along with the wool rope (if a drop flows out for a long time, it will flow clean), the wool rope shall be collected into the sealing nut of water level controller and the sealing nut shall be tightened.
4. Install the thermometer and pressure gauge. (10Pa per cell)
5. Connect the gas path according to the inlet and outlet direction, and seal it.
6. Open the gas valve to measure the gas.
In the process of use, it is necessary to pay attention to the water level in the instrument, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected.
In use, the temperature should be kept between 15 ℃ and 25 ℃, and the temperature difference should be ≤ 2 ℃.
It is better to read the instrument after several weeks of operation.
When the pressure of the measured gas exceeds 1 ~ 6 times (1 ~ 6kpa) of the normal pressure value, the instrument can still work. At this time, the pressure gauge should be removed and the installation hole of the pressure gauge should be blocked with a non porous rubber plug.
When the flow rate of the measured gas exceeds the rated flow to the excess flow range, the instrument can still work, but the measurement accuracy will be reduced.
When the instrument is not used for a long time, the distilled water in the instrument should be drained. When discharging, the water valve should be used first, and then the meter head should be downward, and then the air outlet pipe should be downward. In this way, the water in the drum can be drained completely.
The instrument should not be installed in a supercooled room to avoid internal icing.
Under normal use, the accuracy shall be checked at least once a year.
5、 Attached accessories
One thermometer, one pressure gauge and two rubber stoppers
This instrument is a kind of gas measuring instrument with high accuracy. It can be used as the standard of calibrating bell jar, the standard of flow meter, and the instrument of precision measurement in laboratory. It is widely used in measurement department, gas appliance manufacturing industry and chemical industry unit. It is novel in design, reliable in operation and convenient in use.
One thermometer, one pressure gauge and two rubber stoppers are attached